- Reawaken a Classic – Resident Evil 4 preserves the essence of the original game, now reconstructed using Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine to deliver realistic visuals and additional narrative depth to the iconic story that was not possible at the time of the original release.
- Modernized Gameplay – Engage in frenzied combat with the Ganados villagers, explore a European village gripped by madness, and solve puzzles to access new areas and collect useful items for Leon and Ashley’s constant struggle to survive.
- Overwhelming Hordes – Face hordes of rabid enemies that threaten to overwhelm Leon with even more diverse methods of attack than in the original release.
- Survive on a Knife’s Edge – Years of intense training have taught Leon new ways to use his knife, helping to even the odds against the unrelenting onslaught of enemies. By parrying enemy attacks, you can avoid debilitating damage and evade lunging enemies seeking to grab Leon and hold him in place. Make smart use of scavenged knives to deliver precise finishing moves on vulnerable enemies, and even use the element of surprise to quietly dispatch unsuspecting foes before they break.
- Reimagined Story – Resident Evil 4 dials up the original release’s key feelings of loneliness and the fear of enemies blinded by zealotry, while providing more nuanced depictions of the character motivations and relationships that defined the 2005 survival horror icon.
- Sophisticated Visuals – Built on Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 4 delivers breathtakingly photorealistic visuals in 4K, complete with stunning lighting and pooling shadows to create an up-close, intense atmosphere.
- Attachéd at the Hip – The iconic attaché case returns, and now allows Leon to craft ammunition on top of item and resource management. It also has new customization options beyond expanded storage, including new colors and charms.
- Good Things on Offer – Fan-favorite characters and gameplay systems return with updates to provide more meaningful player choice. The Weapon Merchant will both sell and customize weapons, in addition to offering ways to trade in gems you have collected for various goods.
Resident Evil™ 4 joins Leon S. Kennedy six years after his hellish experiences in the biological disaster of Raccoon City. His unmatched resolve caused him to be recruited as an agent reporting directly to the president of the United States. With the experience of multiple missions on his back, Leon is dispatched to rescue the president’s recently kidnapped daughter. Leon tracks her to a secluded European village, however, after making first contact he discovers a fervor beyond reason grips the local populace. Now, this reimagined tale of survival in the face of overwhelming terror returns to deliver a visually stunning modern gaming experience that is true to the promise of the original release.
17 x 14 x 1 cm, 100gms
PS5, PS4, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, Xbox One
Number of Players
Resident Evil 4 Remake Disc, Manuals.
|Country of Origin|
e-xpress Interactive Software Ltd.
24th March, 2023
There are no reviews yet.